MG University Degree Fourth Allotment 2018 – UGCAP 4th Allotment, MG Degree 4th Allotment Result 2018, MG University Degree Fourth Allotment Result, MGU UGCAP 4th allotment 2018, MG University UG CAP 4th Allotment, www.cap.mgu.ac.in, MG 4th Allotment, MG Degree Allotment Result 2018
MG University Degree Fourth Allotment 2018 result will be published on 13-7-2018. Candidates who are waiting for the 4th allotment can check their MGU Fourth Allotment 2018 result from the University website www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Candidates who got 4th allotment should download Allotment Memo after remitting the fee through the online payment gate way. Candidates who remit the fee (General Category – Rs 953/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo from CAP website. Allotted candidates should report to the colleges allotted with all documents on or before 17/07/2018, 4.30 pm. All candidates including those who have taken temporary admission in the previous allotments (1st/2nd/3rd allotments) except SC /ST candidates should take permanent admission on or before 17/07/2018 4.30 pm.
SC/ST candidates are allowed to take temporary admission upto the special allotment conducted by ugcap if they are not allotted on their first option. Those who are allotted on their first option should take permanent admission on or before 17/07/2018 4.30 pm.
Check MG University Degree Fourth Allotment Result 2018 – MG UGCAP 4th Allotment
Check MGU Degree 4th Allotment Result 2018
Candidates can check their Fourth allotment result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using application number and password.
The applied candidate can follow these steps to get mgu Fourth allotment result
1. Enter the web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
2. Click on UGCAP 2018 link
3. Click on Student login Link
4. Click on the Login link in he top banner
5. Enter application number and password and then submit
6. The MG Fourth Allotment Result displayed.
MG Fourth Allotment 2018: Steps to do for Admission
The MG UGCAP 2018 candidates who got allotment need remit the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. The fee will be Rs. 953/- for General Category and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates.
After remitting the fee the candidate could download the Allotment memo. Take a print out of this allotment memo to produce at the time of reporting to the college. The allotment memo will have all the details of the current allotment.
The alloted candidates from the Degree Fourth Allotment 2018 should report to the college on or before 17/07/2018 4.30 pm along with the required documents to take admission.
Important dates for MG University Degree 4th Allotment Admission
MG Degree fourth allotment : 13/07/2018
Online Payment of fee due to University : 13/07/2018 to 17/07/2018, 4.00 pm
Reporting for admission in Colleges : 13/07/2018 to 17/07/2018, 4.30 pm
Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) for special allotment : 18/07/2018 to 19/07/2018
Degree Classes starts date : 18/7/2018
Documents/Certificates to be produced for Admission
The candidates should produce the following documents in original before the Principal/Head of the college/institution at the time of admission
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who
have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
9. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
10. Community Certificate along with income certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that annual family income of all members of family from all sources taken together is less than Rs. 6 lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
11. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
Calicut University Fourth Allotment 2018
Similar Other Titles:
MG University Degree Fourth Allotment 2018
MG University 4th Allotment Result 2018
MG University UG Fourth Allotment
MGU Degree Fourth Allotment Result
MG Fourth Allotment Result 2018
MG University UGCAP 4th Allotment List 2018